19 November 2008

FU!

I've been putting off my blog because I'm going to have a super-long awesome blog about the wonderful trip the magnificent Brigitte and myself took to San Francisco. However, I've been feeling guilty to my audience of 7 (now including mom, 2 aunts, and Dougie!) that, according to TheBusinessman's site, it's been over a week since I posted a blog. So, for now, I'm going to let everyone know how the progress on my Official Mustachio Project is coming.

For everyone who doesn't know (which is pretty much everyone), I've decided that I long to have a wonderful, bushy mustache. So, I began the quest a month or so ago (after shaving off a pretty righteous beard that I'd had for a year or so- I'd just gotten tired of it- and which featured as the "all men in face fur except for the Groom" theme of TheBusinessman's wedding) to grow a mustache. Of course, one can't just grow a mustache, one needs a plan. So, after mistakenly undertaking the "solo mustache mission" (difficulty level 55; I'm only a level 40 Night Elf Hunter) for one shaving cycle, I incorporated the chin fur with the upper lip fur. I refer to this as 'support growth' of a goatee for an eventual mustache. Anyhow, this is how the wonderful Brigitte and I looked together 9 days ago, the specific note here being my goatee:



MMMMM that's mighty fine. So, anyhow, today, I have trimmed the chin support to result in this glorious fu manchu. I actually think it's quite lovely. Reminds me of my days back in jr. high and high school when I was really into Metallica...




I will now go listen to the entire back catalogue of Danzig.

1 comment:

JAY!!! said...

That first picture of you and B looks as if you are both floating heads in a land with no bodies. Also, you should have a plan to grow a rat-tail. You could be the next Ryan Cummings.